Highlighted

Zoom in/out while dragging linking line

Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, while linking artboards, I have the need to zoom out to find the destination artboard.

I click the origin anchor (it turns blue), zoom out and keep the destination artboard visible, then I click the blue anchor and link to the artboard I want.

It'd be nice if I'd be able to zoom in/out using CTRL + Mouse Scroll while dragging the linking line.

Topics

Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zoom in/out while dragging linking line

Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, while linking artboards, I have the need to zoom out to find the destination artboard.

I click the origin anchor (it turns blue), zoom out and keep the destination artboard visible, then I click the blue anchor and link to the artboard I want.

It'd be nice if I'd be able to zoom in/out using CTRL + Mouse Scroll while dragging the linking line.

Topics

Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do so if you have the trackpad by using the pinch gesture. For CTRL + Mouse Scroll make a feature request here - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines