Highlighted

Aero crashes every time I try and load an Aero optimised but layered psd from the adobe cloud.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a 3rd generation iPad Pro and an iPhone xs both of which should meet the technical requirements. 
I've got it working with a flat image but can't make the separated layers work. I created a new set of test documents with the latest versions of everything. Still didn't work. 
Anyone have any ideas? Thank you so much. 

Topics

Assets, Imports, Interactivity

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Aero crashes every time I try and load an Aero optimised but layered psd from the adobe cloud.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a 3rd generation iPad Pro and an iPhone xs both of which should meet the technical requirements. 
I've got it working with a flat image but can't make the separated layers work. I created a new set of test documents with the latest versions of everything. Still didn't work. 
Anyone have any ideas? Thank you so much. 

Topics

Assets, Imports, Interactivity

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Putting it through Procreate seemed to fix the problem ... mystery. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
aortiz LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wondersplatter,

I'm glad you got it working, but am wondering if there is actually a bug here that I could log. Can you tell me a bit more about your workflow and how you were exporting/importing the psd file? Were you importing a psd file or a png/jpeg? Did you import from Creative Cloud? How big was the file? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines