Highlighted

Download time for linked file

Contributor ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I tried to download my creation outdoors today , it went well but diwnload time was way too long , what is the ideal file size And what r the tips to keep it small? 
best regards

Hi piixy,

Making your models as light as possible will definitely help them load faster. Lowering poly count where possible and keeping things as simple as they can be without sacrificing quality of your model will help. The ideal file size of an entire project would be 50MB, but I have seen 150MB projects load quickly as well when the internet connection is stable. If you are using LTE on your device and do not have access to good wifi, you will see longer load times.

Topics

Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download time for linked file

Contributor ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I tried to download my creation outdoors today , it went well but diwnload time was way too long , what is the ideal file size And what r the tips to keep it small? 
best regards

Hi piixy,

Making your models as light as possible will definitely help them load faster. Lowering poly count where possible and keeping things as simple as they can be without sacrificing quality of your model will help. The ideal file size of an entire project would be 50MB, but I have seen 150MB projects load quickly as well when the internet connection is stable. If you are using LTE on your device and do not have access to good wifi, you will see longer load times.

Topics

Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi piixy,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines