Highlighted

how to publish for external users

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

so what i want to do is after i complete my experience, i export a link, but when i send that link to another iphone what I see is that the user needs to download aero app to view the ar experience link.

I dont want to ask customers to download a new app on there iphone.

how do customers view this on there iphone?

thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by KoMaruyama | Adobe Community Professional

Aero makes for aero app. It's a fast download.

You can export .USDz file and .reality file that can be viewed on a Quick Look supported iOS device. To publish to third-party apps, the .reality file type can also be added to an existing XCode project.

https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/using/export-to-xcode.html

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to publish for external users

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

so what i want to do is after i complete my experience, i export a link, but when i send that link to another iphone what I see is that the user needs to download aero app to view the ar experience link.

I dont want to ask customers to download a new app on there iphone.

how do customers view this on there iphone?

thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by KoMaruyama | Adobe Community Professional

You can export .USDz file and .reality file that can be viewed on a Quick Look supported iOS device. To publish to third-party apps, the .reality file type can also be added to an existing XCode project.

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
aortiz LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carlosl38675316,

To add on to what KoMaruyama has correctly stated, the one thing I would mention is that .usdz files do not support interactivity / animations, so you will be losing any of the animations you have applied to your objects/models. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines