Highlighted

Import problems

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it normal that flat designs are converted from svg to jpg while importing them to Ar ? 
also it's impossible to access CC Libraries from Ar 

Hi hugoc63696638,

Can you provide me with a bit more context so I can better help you? Aero supports svg file formats so there shouldn't be any conversion happening, only compression if the resolution ceiling is hit. To access CC library from Aero, you'll need to create a new scene, place a surface anchor, click the blue "+" button, and select Creative Cloud. This will open the CC library of the account you used to login into Aero. 

Feel free to send any screenshots of the issue so I can better triage your issues. Thanks.

TOPICS
Assets, Cross-product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import problems

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it normal that flat designs are converted from svg to jpg while importing them to Ar ? 
also it's impossible to access CC Libraries from Ar 

Hi hugoc63696638,

Can you provide me with a bit more context so I can better help you? Aero supports svg file formats so there shouldn't be any conversion happening, only compression if the resolution ceiling is hit. To access CC library from Aero, you'll need to create a new scene, place a surface anchor, click the blue "+" button, and select Creative Cloud. This will open the CC library of the account you used to login into Aero. 

Feel free to send any screenshots of the issue so I can better triage your issues. Thanks.

TOPICS
Assets, Cross-product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hugoc63696638,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0