Highlighted

Mixamo imports texture problem (Too Shiny)

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what is happening here. Within Mixamo, the models look fine, but after sending to Aero and occasionally Dimension, they look link they under multiple layers of varnish. Very plastic-y with no discernable light source. This is really apparent on the female Mixamo model.

Is there something I am doing wrong? There are no import options that I can find to control lighting or materials on export or within Aero. However, I feel I have seen some people (using different models) without these issues.

Any ideas? I would like to use these for a spec project I am developing, but need to overcome them should they lead to real work.

IMG_5853.PNGIMG_5857.jpgIMG_5858.JPGIMG_5852.JPG

Topics

Assets, Export, Imports, Performance, Sharing, Surfaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mixamo imports texture problem (Too Shiny)

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what is happening here. Within Mixamo, the models look fine, but after sending to Aero and occasionally Dimension, they look link they under multiple layers of varnish. Very plastic-y with no discernable light source. This is really apparent on the female Mixamo model.

Is there something I am doing wrong? There are no import options that I can find to control lighting or materials on export or within Aero. However, I feel I have seen some people (using different models) without these issues.

Any ideas? I would like to use these for a spec project I am developing, but need to overcome them should they lead to real work.

IMG_5853.PNGIMG_5857.jpgIMG_5858.JPGIMG_5852.JPG

Topics

Assets, Export, Imports, Performance, Sharing, Surfaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?