Highlighted

Texture

Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ! I just upgraded my macbook pro to catalina and now when I try to create a public link and view on the web , I keep getting the old model I worked on yesterday , instead of the new of today.

Also , something is not quite the same when I am exporting OBJ . Usually I zip the .obj the .mtl and the folder of textures and upload it to mixamo to RIg, Rigging is perfect but the material/texture is not there  and when i upload to aero it looks yellow even after having generated a UV in dimension . I also cleared history and cash , bbut the old model keeps on reapearing.

I would really appreciate any help you can give me

to solve it. cheers!

Topics

Topics

Animation, Export, Imports

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Texture

Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ! I just upgraded my macbook pro to catalina and now when I try to create a public link and view on the web , I keep getting the old model I worked on yesterday , instead of the new of today.

Also , something is not quite the same when I am exporting OBJ . Usually I zip the .obj the .mtl and the folder of textures and upload it to mixamo to RIg, Rigging is perfect but the material/texture is not there  and when i upload to aero it looks yellow even after having generated a UV in dimension . I also cleared history and cash , bbut the old model keeps on reapearing.

to solve it. cheers!

Topics

Topics

Animation, Export, Imports

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ! I just upgraded my macbook pro and now when I try to create a public link and view on the web , I keep getting the old model I worked on yesterday , instead of the new of today.

to solve it. cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this space is for Adobe Dimension

the Aero forum is where you want to ask this question mate

https://community.adobe.com/t5/aero/bd-p/Aero?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups!! Tkx🙏

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines