Highlighted

Unable to export to .reality or .usdz formats from Aero

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aero will not export a .reality file or a .usdz. Also I cannot create a link.

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Everyone,

This should now be working more reliably for you. We have recently removed the ability to export your experiences in the latest 1.5.0 app update as the Apply proprietary .reality file type was not reliable enough to continue to support. Sharing a link, exporting as .real, and exporting as .usdz should now be working much more reliably. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Topics

Cross-product, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to export to .reality or .usdz formats from Aero

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aero will not export a .reality file or a .usdz. Also I cannot create a link.

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Everyone,

This should now be working more reliably for you. We have recently removed the ability to export your experiences in the latest 1.5.0 app update as the Apply proprietary .reality file type was not reliable enough to continue to support. Sharing a link, exporting as .real, and exporting as .usdz should now be working much more reliably. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Topics

Cross-product, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same issue. Following this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please share a few more details like:

• Device and version of OS you are working on?
  • Is the issue specific to this particular file?
  • Could you please share a small screen recording?

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using an Iphone XR with IOS13. I have tried to export different files and the same thing happens. I can't do  a screen recording, but here is the screen that it is stuck on.IMG_0053.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems as brianr2406034.

iPhone 11 Pro

iOS 13.2.2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have same problem with iphone (XR with IOS13).  I can't export reality file and usdz file from most of my Aero file.  They stacks and stopa the processes like the attached image (It  says "Sorry I couldn't export it, please try it again. ")09F47376-8D4F-42D4-B7A0-1C58C04968EB.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

I can't export My original 3D models (FBX downloaded from Mixamo) to .usdz.

Although, I could export Aere's pre-installed 3D material to .usdz.

iPad pro 2018 gen3

iPad OS 13.1.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing the same thing. At first this looked like such a great alternative than the command line approach to USDZ, but it seems to not work well either. It did let me export the tutorial scene, but nothing of my own, even very basic OBJ. It shows on the builder but won't export.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

iOS 13.1.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks for letting us know that you're facing this issue. 

Our team is aware about this and the engineers are working on a fix for this issue. 

Stay tuned for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sheena

I updated new version of Aero, today.

But it seems nothing fixed about this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to export too. Here's the screenshot of the error message I received.CC9DC79E-58F4-4361-A1FB-41E03945F041.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Our engineers are working on the fix but there is not workaround as of now. I'll update on this thread as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines