Highlighted

Usdz and .reality not looping

Contributor ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! My aero file is set to infinite for the anilation but the exorted  usdz and reality file only play the scene once instead of continous playback. 
any reason u can think of?? It was working alright few days ago. Tkx! 

Hi piixy,

Both .reality and usdz are Apple proprietary filetypes which means Adobe does not have much control over the functionality of those filetypes. We recently stopped supporting .reality filetypes as they were too unreliable for our users. Apple may have changed some functionality so you may want to check on the Apple forums for more detailed answers. I would also make sure you are on the most up to date software for both iOS and Adobe Aero as this can sometimes cause issues. Hope that helps!

TOPICS
Animation, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Usdz and .reality not looping

Contributor ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! My aero file is set to infinite for the anilation but the exorted  usdz and reality file only play the scene once instead of continous playback. 
any reason u can think of?? It was working alright few days ago. Tkx! 

Hi piixy,

Both .reality and usdz are Apple proprietary filetypes which means Adobe does not have much control over the functionality of those filetypes. We recently stopped supporting .reality filetypes as they were too unreliable for our users. Apple may have changed some functionality so you may want to check on the Apple forums for more detailed answers. I would also make sure you are on the most up to date software for both iOS and Adobe Aero as this can sometimes cause issues. Hope that helps!

TOPICS
Animation, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi piixy,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0