Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview problem

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've been working on a project with native 3D elements for a few weeks now, which is why I turned to After Effects Beta.

But for the last two or three updates, as soon as I go to my file, the preview doesn't work (after a while, the 3D preview turns gray, and I can't see what I'm modifying), which obviously makes my project impossible to continue.

What's more, after the preview stopped working, I quit After Effects but it froze and I had to go through the task manager to close it manually.

I've tried everything, uninstalling then reinstalling, rebooting the PC, changing the cache location, but nothing works. I just think it's undoubtedly a bug from some update, at least I hope so.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

There has been a couple of preview stopping bugs for the past couple of builds. Apologies for that. Build 29 should be coming out today and that has some fixes in it that should improve this for you.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a couple of preview stopping bugs for the past couple of builds. Apologies for that. Build 29 should be coming out today and that has some fixes in it that should improve this for you.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! I downloaded today's update and I still have the same problem. We'll have to wait for tomorrow and the next few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Build 29 should now be available if you want to try that and see if it fixes your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources