• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Fit up to 100%" keyboardshortcut not working

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the Comp window, left down corner, this is not working, I can change the shortcut, but it does not work.

also for "fit"

thanks
simon

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Hi @moebius90009,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Two questions:

1.  Do you only experience this problem in After Effects Beta (currently 23.4x20), or does it also occur in the public release builds of After Effects (currently 23.2.1).
  2.  Are you using a non-English keyboard, or have assigned a non-English layout to the keyboard?

In a different forum, another user reported this issue with a Norwegian keyboard. We're investigating that report, and wondering if this may affect multiple langua

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Thanks for the answers. This aligns with our previous report of the problem. I've added your report to the bug we have filed internally.

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so... Am I the only one with this issue? While working with 1080x1920 comps it's pretty nice to have this shortcut...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @moebius90009,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Two questions:

1.  Do you only experience this problem in After Effects Beta (currently 23.4x20), or does it also occur in the public release builds of After Effects (currently 23.2.1).
  2.  Are you using a non-English keyboard, or have assigned a non-English layout to the keyboard?

In a different forum, another user reported this issue with a Norwegian keyboard. We're investigating that report, and wondering if this may affect multiple languages.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim

1.) It works in 23.2.1

2.) I use an German (Swiss) keyboard. So I tried to change it in the custom.txt, but it also does not work. I just try to custom an key which has no other usage, but nope..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answers. This aligns with our previous report of the problem. I've added your report to the bug we have filed internally.

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just figured out: It works when I start Ae with the "de_DE" folder

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2023\Support Files\Dictionaries\de_DE

I usually delete this folder after a new installation of a new Beta, to get Ae in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources