• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant sync settings between beta and standart versions

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sync settings (workspaces, scripts, etc.) between the beta version and the normal version since the last beta update.

System info
    Application: After Effects (Beta) v18.3.0.9
    OS: Windows v10.0.19042, RAM: 31.91 GB, CPUs (logical): 8

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this with Premiere Pro 15.x ... because MS OneDrive had re-configured all the 'user/documents' folders into itself, and PrPro couldn't write to them. Took me a while to get the dang OneDrive obliterated from my system so that at launch of Windows it didn't magically reappear and recreate the user folders within OneDrive's protections.

But I've seen other situations where Windows doesn't 'see' one version of the apps as being ... appropriate or something. And I've had to go in and figure out how to set permissions and such so that the app is fully functional. Say 2019 could upload/download sync with CC without issue, but 2020 ... couldn't.

So check where the folders are and what permissions they may or may not have.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources