Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing error when opening After Effects Beta

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Macbook pro 2020 with the Apple M1 chip and 8gb of RAM and running the latest macOS Big sur 11.2. After Effects (Beta) doesnt want to open and gives me the following error: 

After Effects (Beta) can’t continue: Licensing Error: 

Your subscription entitles you to Chinese Simplified product versions. Please verify the language settings in your OS, browser, and software download are set to Chinese Simplified. If you continue to have installation issues, please contact support. {www.adobe.com/go/support}

Adobe Support is not very helpful and dont want to help me. I also don't understand why it shows that my license is only for Chinese versions, because i'm from The Netherlands and all my other Adobe apps work, also the non Beta version of Adobe After Effects. By the way: Adobe After Effects Beta DOES work when I set my macOS system language to english, but i would like to keep using my Macbook with dutch language. Anyone that knows a solution for this problem/bug?

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My non beta After effects version is 17.6 (2020) and the beta version is the latest 18.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources