Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-frame Rendering slow

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community.
I try to use the beta version in a project, and with the Multi-frame rendering on, the preview is very slow to start, after click to preview, take some time to start and audio is slow too, sometimes during the preview the audio won't appear (with the preview bar done in both cases).
After disable this function, come back to normal.

TOPICS
Feedback , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing the same thing, 22.0.0.75 on Windows. With Multi-frame enabled, it can take over 10 seconds to do anything after hitting space or 0, even in a fully-cached comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are still optimizing this in the beta they seem pretty confident they can get the lag back down to near 0 but it's starting to worry me! I have noticed that the smaller the project (smaller file size etc.) the better luck I have with multiframe previews at the moment so if you can maybe break off your project into a smaller piece? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I promise, the fix for this is coming. We are testing internally, but it's not just a matter of something is slow to start. The fix required a complete update to how projects are configured before and during rendering and that's been a massive change. But it's coming... like soon... 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources