• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from Classic 3D to Cinema 4D Renderer caused an error (18.0.0.21)

Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When switching between the render modes AE reproted an error when I did it the first time. Relaunching AE and going through the same procedure did not cause an error message. But it takes some time (please see attached screen capture). I submitted the error through the AE reporter).

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting and providing a screen recording. Unfortunately, the screen recording did not capture the error message. Could you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I could not reproduce it so far but sometimes it takes long (or at least the blue dashed line appears for a long time) to switch to C4D renderer. I saw another issue with the ground plane but post this seperately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources