• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trim path anomalies

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trimming an offset path, the lines make a visual blip, but it's inconsistent. I'll attach a picture so you can see.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.07.14 PM.png

 The lines cutting through the circles, seeming to outline the wedge left by the trim, would hopefully not happen. Seems to only happen at regular degrees like 90, 180 etc when trimming circles and the like.

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evan,

Thank you for posting about this issue, I see the lines as well when I create a similar setup. We are now tracking it internally as DVAAE-4214497. Stay tuned to this thread for updates or check inside the What's New panel ( the new flask icon in the upper-right corner of the AE interface.)

Cheers and thanks again,

- John, After Effects Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This should now be fixed!  If you have an old project, you may have to purge the cache to erase the disk cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources