• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Beta 17.1 Crashes on Opening

Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having issues with After Effects Beta 17.1. Upon clicking on the interface it crashes and saves a crash project to my Documents. I tried resetting my prefs to see if that would solve the issue but got the same result. It worked fine before the update.

iMac Late 2013

Mac OS 10.14.6

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

The new update and trashing my prefs seem to have fixed the issue. I must have made the mistake of having certain scripts that haven't been updated for CC 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kesa98555221,

Is this a duplicate of the post linked below or are you experiencing a separate crash?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-beta/ae-beta-17-1-crashes-as-soon-as-i-click-on-the-app...

Thanks very much,

- John, After Effects Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. For some reason, it posted on my personal account when I logged in instead of this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new update and trashing my prefs seem to have fixed the issue. I must have made the mistake of having certain scripts that haven't been updated for CC 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources