• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects (Beta) error: internal verification failure, sorry! {no current context}

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error every time when opening a specific project. I tried creating a new project and importing the old project into it and it has the same error. The project appears to still work after hitting ok.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MGum,

Thank you for reporting this error. Are you able to share the project file with us? When re-opening the new project after importing the old project, does the error pop up again?

Thanks for any further info,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did get the same pop up. 

However, when I just collected the files to be able to send you the project, that new file opens just fine without the pop up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MGum,

Thank you for that additional info. Submitting the original project which opens with the error would be the most helpful, as we would be able to see the issue firsthand. Otherwise, were there any differences between the collected project and the original? Perhaps different RQ items, or a different workspace?

Thanks again,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources