• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After update to Ae 18.3.0.22 and Ch 4.3.0.27 Ae no longer sees imported Ch files

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update to Ae 18.3.0.22 and Ch 4.3.0.27 from latest beta versions, Ae no longer sees imported Ch files. When opening file in Ae there is message that Ae can't read files and opens dialog box with selecting Ch projest scenes. I use 2 imported scenes and diolog box shows 4 times, and after that I cancelled reselecting (another 2 dialog boxes) and Ae file opens with missing 2 imports from Ch. Ch opens project without problem. 

Error Message: Failed to connect to Adobe Dynamic Link source in project: "xxx". Please select source again. 

When I reload or replace footage, the same looop with selecting source and connection problem occurs.

Please help to go back to previous beta versions Ae and Ch (where are installations) - I'm on the last day of very urgent project and I can't wait

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short term solution.

Opening project with regular, last versions Ae 18.2 and Ch 4.2 works. Ae sees imported Ch scenes. 

After saving in Ae 18.2 and reopen project in Ae 18.3 still problem occurs, so I switch back to production versions. If there will be any update od Beta versions, I'll give a try, but after finishing project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Newest update Ae 18.3.24 and Ch 4.3.0.30 solves problem! Good job Adobe! 

I switch back to Beta versions, Multi-Frame Rendering is worth of risk as I enjoy much better performance using 10'th core i9 in a typical, daily work in Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources