Highlighted

Crashes related to 3D on AMD GPU

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced many GPU driver crashes - all preceded by a black screen and followed by a loss of preview in the AE viewer - when using 3D layers (both with classic 3D and C4D renderers), AE wouldn't crash right away but if I tried saving the project or closing AE it would crash, after that a C4D graphics driver error would show up, even if I only used the classic 3D renderer.

System info:

Ryzen 5 2600

RX 570 8gb

16Gb 3000Mhz

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crashes related to 3D on AMD GPU

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced many GPU driver crashes - all preceded by a black screen and followed by a loss of preview in the AE viewer - when using 3D layers (both with classic 3D and C4D renderers), AE wouldn't crash right away but if I tried saving the project or closing AE it would crash, after that a C4D graphics driver error would show up, even if I only used the classic 3D renderer.

System info:

Ryzen 5 2600

RX 570 8gb

16Gb 3000Mhz

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?