• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current Beta asks me to save Untitled project when opening recent projects

Participant ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current beta I have for After Effects seems to ask me to save the Untitled project even if I didn't do anything. This behavior happens when I opening a recent project. It didn't do this in the past and I'm wondering why it does it now

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JAkalaonu,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you provide a little more detail about what you're experiencing? For instance, does the prompt to save come up in an empty project or when you're trying to close an opened project without having made any changes? Does the same occur in the non-Beta version of After Effects with the same project?

Thanks so much for trying the Beta, we appreciate your feedback.

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the result I'm getting from just creating a blank composition. Image 1 is when I open AE Beta. Image 2 is when I create a blank comp with nothing.

Screen Shot 5.pngScreen Shot 6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources