• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut to Toggle Transparency Grid

Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering how there isn't a keyboard shortcut in AE to toggle the transparency grid. I still have to use the mouse to turn it on and off and was wondering if that ability could ever be added.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kesa98555221,

Thanks very much for posting this feature request. We are now tracking it internally as DVAAE-4203135.

Your feedback is very appreciated, thank you for trying out After Effects (Beta)!

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there any news regarding this subject? This is a pretty old request by AE users. A keyboard shortcut to toggle the transparency grid would be really usefull. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anything? it's been a few years, I would like that too, the ability to have a shortcut for EVERYTHING would be great, as I use a couple of stream deck's and a tablet with Touch Portal for shortcuts, THANK YOU 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources