I have noticed that with the latest Beta v220.127.116.11 Expression Errors are popping up randomly as I scrub through the timeline. The Expressions work in older AE versions as well as when I switch the Expression Engine to ExtendScript.
I can not attach an .aep because: "The attachment's ae_beta_expressionbug.aep content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed." and no .zip because the file format is forbidden.
Thank you for reporting this issue. The AE dev team is aware of this breakage and is looking at possible solutions. It is currently being tracked internally as DVAAE-4215701. We'll keep this thread and the others updated as a fix becomes available.
- John, After Effects Engineering
Wow, looks like a pretty quick fix in v18.104.22.168 allready 🙂
Hmm, it's still happening in my projects on x19 too.
My fault! Project Expressions Engine was set to ExtendScript (legacy)... Sorry