• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush 2

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working with 2 Composition Viewers isn't possible.

I work on interlaced footage, so I've to pre comps the rotobrush layer in a 50 FPS comp,

while maintaining my footage for final render in a 25 FPS comp.

My general workflow is LOCKING the 25FPS Composition window on one screen, while the work itself is done on another screen with another Composition Viewer. so I can use it to monitor the final outcome of the rotobrush.

this doesn't seem possible, the Rotobrush just freezes& the progression bar just keeps on looping,

once i unlock the Composition Viewer of 25FPS and all Composition Viewer are on the working timeline everything is back and working.

on a side note 🙂

it's an AMAZING tool!

it does MAGIC.

TOPICS
Bug , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mirona8808417,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We haven't yet been able to reproduce the scenario you have described using QuickTime DNxHD 50i footage and docking/locking the Composition panel next to the Layer panel. Are you still experiencing this issue in the latest Beta build ( 17.1.4.1 as of today )?

If possible, could you provide your system specs and possibly a screen recording/video of how you have your panels set up when you encounter the looping progression bar? It would be most helpful if you could send a collected version of your project to rotobeta@adobe.com along with the specs and recording. 

Thanks again for reporting this issue, and thanks for any additional information.

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources