Highlighted

Rotobrush 2.0 working slow with the time

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried rotobrush 2.0 for my project. it was working fine for the first half of the video but after that, it started lagging. for the last frames, it was taking 10-15 seconds to go to the next frame.

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rotobrush 2.0 working slow with the time

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried rotobrush 2.0 for my project. it was working fine for the first half of the video but after that, it started lagging. for the last frames, it was taking 10-15 seconds to go to the next frame.

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't sound good.  We may need to get the Ae project and source from you so we can analyze in-house.  We're going to be reviewing all the recent forum post for RB2 with our dev team and follow up soon.  Please stay tuned.  Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pradeep5CB8,

That definitely is not the intended experience with Roto Brush 2. Would you be willing to share the footage that you are trying to use with Roto Brush? Please send the footage and a project file if possible to rotobeta@adobe.com. Any footage submitted will be kept private and used for internal testing only.

Additionally, what are your system specs and OS? Certain OS versions may not be supported for use with Roto Brush 2.

Thanks very much for any further information,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines