• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotobrush 2 removed

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that when the Rotobrush was applied once and remove later again the Preview still stays in same state when Rotobrush was applied to. Moving Playhead does not bring any updates, make layer invisible also do not change anything. When resizing the Window i get just a black preview. The real footage never shows up again

I guess you guys write couple more unit test as it looks quite unstable even for a beta, its more an alpha stage.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you may have discovered a display problem that RB is exposing.  Unfortunately we haven’t been able to reproduce in-house.  Would you be willing to work with us to help us get a repro case?  We’d probably need your project, source, AE preferences, system specs, log files, and possibly do a remote screen share.  If so, please send an email to rotobeta@adobe.com, and I’ll follow up with you.

In the meantime; try purging all memory, try switching comp renderer settings, enable/disable hardware accelerate preference, and try various preview settings (e.g., fast previews, viewer quality).  Then report back here is you have any luck. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources