• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to public Beta!

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the After Effects (Beta) community forum. Our public Beta is an opportunity for you to engage directly with product teams in the development of After Effects. There’s no obligation: you can install one build one time, auto-update for a regular cadence of Beta builds, or never install Beta – whatever works for you.

If you are using Beta builds and want to provide feedback about features and fixes directly with the product development team, you can do so through this community forum. We invite you to become a part of the process to ensure we’re building the best tools possible and focusing on the details that matter most for your work. Thank you for your input!

More information about public Beta is available in the links on the right, including a detailed FAQ.

The entire After Effects development team will be signing in to say hello and engage with you. 

Thanks again for being here!

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have feature request. Will be really awesome if we can keybind everything in after effects. For example Select inverse can not be bind, also SHY filter can not be bind etc.

Also, i don't know if this is possible but based on my research it seems it can't be done. Can we create markers with expression, is there any way to create and delete markers with range on specific time at layer?

Also, is there any way to set shy on - off on layers with expression?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Manojlo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gigatron One,

Thanks for these requests! The best place for requests like these is https://adobe.ly/SubmitAfterEffectsIdea in the main After Effects forums. As noted in the pinned post there, please try to only make one request per post to keep conversations focused.

While you aren't able to create markers or enable Shy on a layer via expressions, you can do both via scripting.

Thanks again,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I've read that After Effects has support for 3D model import in the newest Beta version. My mind is literally blown! But - at least in version 23.1 - it doesn't seem to work. Which version would I need to try out this feature and when will I be able to download it? Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @philippz11115437,

Yes, the very latest After Effects (Beta) version 23.1.0.44 and higher have the Beta support for 3D model import. Try using the "Check for Updates" button in the Creative Cloud app to ensure you have installed version 23.1.0.44 or higher.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. For some reason mine is at 23.1.0.44 and checking for updates doesn't reveal a newer version. I'm on Windows 10. Is it possible that it hasn't been release for that platform yet? Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, what I meant to say is that my AE Beta is at 23.1.0.33, which my CC app considers the most up to date version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the Beta builds to update. Keep trying the "Check for Updates" button in the Updates section of the Creative Cloud app and it should show up for you shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources