• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2023 23.1.0 (Build 83) keeps corrupting files

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could be more specific, but as of recently, seems within this project I'm working on that 2023 attempts to open a file, throws two errors, and then decides the file is corruptable and needs to be saved, while then opening the "corrupted" file as a (converted) file is automatically saves. 

"After effects error: error attempting to duplicate a text Object. Skipping the text later. (76::53)"

"your project file is apparently damanged (skipped sectoins: 1) Please save using  a different name. (26::0)"

Unfortunately I can't just make a new project from scratch as this is client related AE proj that needs to be duplicated into different languages, but since it just saves a back up converted file I'm not completely lost. Just wondering if anyone else is experience this really odd behavior. I'm using a very simple number counter expression, but I think the "error attempting to duplicate a text object" might be related to the Overlord plugin in some way I don't understand. 

Will try importing into new project later and see if that aleviates it, but the converted file seems to work fine with same layers, expressions, everything else. Just odd.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also the file being opened that goes corrupt is one that was already open prior just fine. Doesn't do it on every file but randomly maybe half the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate