• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE CS6 won't open. <GPUManager> <2> Sniffer Result Code: 3 - Windows 11, Intel Graphics 770

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a licence of Adobe CS6 and I have been using the softwares for now quite some time. 
After upgrading computer, I installed the Suite from scratch on my brand new machine. 
I am running on Windows 11, with an Intel Core i5-13600k and on board graphics, Intel Graphics 770. 

It is to my sadness to see that I cannot open After Effects on my new machine. Everytime I try to open it, I get the error message: 
After Effects error: Crash in progress. Last logged message was: <13628> <GPUManager> <2> Sniffer Result Code: 3

After searching through previous posts, I have seen the suggestion of changing the Comportability setting to Windows 7, which I have done, but I get a similar error message: 
After Effects error: Crash in progress. Last logged message was: <13628> <GPUManager> <2> Sniffer Result Code: 1

Only the Sniffer Result Code number changed. The software behaviour is exactly the same. 

I have installed the newest graphics drivers, and still nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled After Effects, but always the same behaviour. 

Could anybody help me?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Crash , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?