• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect Crashes Mac Os Ventura Rotobrush

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effect is crashing after using rotobrush, and I can't use AE at all.

I did update my brand new computer MacbookPro M2 Max OS Ventura,

It didn't change anything. I even format my computer, de-installed and re-installed the last version of AE.

After calling several time to Adobe for a week, this is the worst customer service I ever experience. Nobody was able to tell me what was the problem.

I need to talk to a real expert who will solve my problem (and not randomly tell me to install and reinstall my app or update my computer).

I'm thinking Adobe have real issues of compatibility with Mac OS Ventura.
Is anybody else experience those issues?
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting these crashes. A fix for the issue with Roto Brush 2 was included with After Effects 23.3, but it appears that many of you continued to experience crashes with Roto Brush on Ventura with AE 23.3. This may have been due to a Wacom driver crash that has now been fixed in 23.4.

When you can, please try out AE 23.4 and let us know if you continue to experience any crashes with Roto Brush so that we can investigate further.

Thanks again for your reports,

- John, Af

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Thanks very much for your comments! Marking this issue as Fixed, but please let us know if you continue to see related issues with Rotobrush.

Cheers,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
37 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac os Ventura 13.1 m1 ) 

When I use a standard quality rotobush, everything works. as soon as I change the quality to the best, after effects immediately crashes(

After effects 23.1.0 (build 83) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac os Ventura 13.1 m1 ) 

When I use a standard quality rotobush, everything works. as soon as I change the quality to the best, after effects immediately crashes(

After effects 23.1.0 (build 83) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't finish any rotobrush project in After Effects. It always closes reporting an issue. I have sent the report to Adobe several times already. Once I got a RAM warning, after which I increased the RAM available to other applications running. Since then, After Effects closes even faster just after working with rotobrush for some minutes. 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 14.33.14.png

I am working on a Macbook Pro 2022 with a M1 Max Chip and 32 Memory. 

Are there any technical settings I need to make t be able to work smoothly? 

Any advices are much appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is just another of those annoying M1-related bugs. That said without a screenshot of your actual comp and your Rotobrush settings we can't really tell you much. It would also help to actually provide the crash report by clicking on the "View details" and copy & pasting the first 120 or so lines here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium 

So, when you're saying that might be a M1 related bug, there is no solution to fix it?

I have read that the M1 realated bug was solved last year. Isn't that true? In the beginning (I just downloaded after effects last weekend) I could work for about an hour an now it crashes after 10 seconds. 

And yeah sure, but what do you mean by screenshot of my actual comp? 

and when I click view report of the crash error, I get the following: "

MDMPìß ±üΩc8Ä@»d‹å7®`Gd}òKPC4†Ì$‘Ì X≥ã

Å∏
22C65@G€:SüΩcƒˇˇˇCETCESTƒˇˇˇmacOS 13.1 (22C65); Darwin 22.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 22.2.0: Fri Nov 11 02:03:51 PST 2022; root:xnu-8792.61.2~4/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 arm64; MacBookPro18,2 (J316c)crashpad.arm64,0.8.0,mac,110000,120100R›B`ª∑˚`–'k†/ÛêlËB‡∞Jk0ÆJk–Q†"ê¸ÓB‡pSkjSkVptêåC‡™k∞Ï™kPSp êC‡∞≥k¨≥kS¿ê¨!C‡pºk jºk‡U–pê<%EC‡0¢k-¢kR∞∆êÃ(FC‡ÕkÌÕkR¿ê\,GC‡∞÷k≠÷kR–jêÏ/∆C‡0;l–;l0d‡ºê|3‘C‡0Æl,ÆlT! ê 7’C‡pËlPkËl∞Tu êú:ŸC‡p∑mX∑mg¿… ê,>⁄C‡0¿m@-¿m¿R–0
êºA€C‡»mÏ»mTêÉ
êLEfiC‡∞n¨nTê◊
ê‹H‡C‡∞πo‡Æπo Qê+ êlL‚C‡p¬ol¬oT∞| ê¸O˝C‡p”ol”oT∞– êåS˛C‡0o,oT∞$ êWˇC‡¯oϯoT∞x ê¨ZD‡p˝àl˝àT∞à ê<^D‡pÄälÄäT∞ 
êÃaD‡0ã–Ãã0≥∞t
ê\eD‡pqâkqâT‡'êÏhD‡0zâ,zâT{ê|lD‡∞πã`≠πã†Rœê pD‡p¬ã‡\¬ã cê"êúsD‡&å0Ó&å–Q∞Öê,w(D‡∞/åPÆ/å∞QÄ◊êºz/D‡0âè+âèT0)êL~0D‡0˘ê,˘êT@}ê‹Å1D‡ ëÌ ëR@—êlÖ2D‡∞ë≠ëRP#ê¸à3D‡p+ëm+ëR`uêåå4D‡0<ë-<ëRp«êê5D‡LëÌLëRÄê¨ì6D‡∞]ë≠]ëRêkê<ó7D‡pnëmnëR†ΩêÃö8D‡0ë-ëR∞ê\û9D‡èëÌèëR¿aêÏ°:D‡›í@Ó›í¿Q–≥ê|•;D‡∞ÒíÄÆÒíÄQêê ©AD‡pòlòTWêú¨ÉD‡pàì†màì`R´ê,∞∫D‡p˘öPίö∞‘p˝êº≥ºD‡Cl0ÌCl–R “êL∑ΩD‡∞LlùLlc$ê‹∫æD‡pUl∞mUlPRáêlæ¿D‡∞ÜlùÜlb@⁄긡¡D‡pèlÄ\èlÄc0=êå≈√D‡pzã∞[zãPd∞†ê…«D‡pHØÄÌGØÄ“ê¨ÃE‡∞[ò[gÄ◊ê<–uJ‡0Œì∞*ŒìPUê>êÔwJ‡{≠@Ô{≠¿P‡ìê\◊çJ‡∞Ñ≠‡úÑ≠ c†‰êÏ⁄°J‡0Æ@.Æ¿Q¿Gê|fi¢J‡0 @. ¿QÄôê ‚£J‡∞Ä @ÆÄ ¿Q@Îêú§J‡0!@.!¿Q=ê,È≤J‡Æ∞ÌÆPR¿éêºÏ¿J‡0\kp\kêa·êLıJ‡'⁄@Ì'⁄¿R†Bê‹ÛK‡pt@ot¿P`ïêl˜K‡0P/@/P/¿P Êê¸˙K‡0um@/um¿P‡6êå˛K‡∞˛mÆ˛mQ†áê K‡p?nn?nQ∞ÿê¨!K‡0Än.ÄnQ¿)ê< "K‡¿nÓ¿nQ–zêà #K‡∞oÆoQ‡Àê\$K‡pBonBoQêÏ%K‡0Éo.ÉoQnê|&K‡√oÓ√oQøê 'K‡∞pÆpQ  êú(K‡pp∞`pP_0a ê,"-K‡p'r¿^'r@aÄ¿ êº%.K‡0òs,òsT¿!!êL)fK‡pôk¿^ôk@a¿u!ê‹,gK‡.l@Ô.l¿P◊!êl0hK‡p¿j@U¿'"ê¸3@ÄÄîº`8eÇ /—'kÄ©DìîAÄãDììA˙K ‡Uá`À"
 ˝¿∏Öfl§∞eflêцÄ_/—'kàîº`àîº`†$ë7 ˙
—'kHÏ9 ‡–'k¶” clouds_1op/Video Editing/sofa in the clouds/sofa in the ø¿´CNCD∫⁄àòÎ∂ƒAø=√“Î-BeÕÕAˇˇˇˇ‰ÍHîkͲ™™ππss™ˇπˇsˇˇÓH¶:ÓH¶:ÓH¶:ÓH¶:N&<N&<N&<N&<ùOc=ùOc=ùOc=ùOc= ˛u> ˛u> ˛u> ˛u>r1?r1?r1?r1?f'ˆ>f'ˆ>f'ˆ>f'ˆ>1.M;1.M;1.M;1.M;R∏NAR∏NAR∏NAR∏NAçë?çë?çë?çë?@@0Õ#`^]®»ÆJk®Õ#`1®«õêÕ#`0Õ#`‡∞Jk]^ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ@ØJk8Vņ∞ÆJkdï}†ˇˇ˝ˇˇˇ˝ˇ
::::::::::::::::"F®wX—:Ì∆LOL«(cÇ$´µSªÙÕTSÕ~∏KÚƒı™h—f≈N¡êò2”∂»:’{œ Hµ®¸>
M
,›€ÆêEK
<Ó7Kö^÷À] ÂÀø≠#GÖ|“ä¡ød›C®ïÖÛZ 74‹„åTh÷ÆÕÓ1,àx_˝Yç]32tz?jq÷¡§l7LwH'µº∞4≥ 9J™ÿNO ú[Ûo.hÓÇètoc•xx»Ñ«å˙ˇæêÎlP§˜£˘æÚxq∆«?◊ìù/“~˝˜—H’ùR@ ÄΩ?0ø˚ˇˇˇˇˇˇ?0?—ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇÄ»õ0?ÄΩ–jSk§x~†ÄjSkp]}†@@B†7†+∆ö;HÌ™k‡A†71®«õ»A†7B†7‡™k∆ö;+ÎÏ`¿Ì™k8Vņ0Ì™kdï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
86626 Component=@@ÄB†7†Ñà≠≥kXB†71®«õ@B†7ÄB†7‡∞≥kчı
Æ≥k8Vņp≠≥kdï}†

nitor - Started"@@Ä0¸7†0¬ö;∏jºkX0¸71®«õ@0¸7Ä0¸7‡pºk0¬ö;c“
0kºk8Vņ†jºkdï}†„‚∫Ri‚çRi‚çöíù@@®ˇ'7†à.¢kÿ¨1®«õ¿¨®ˇ'7‡0¢k/¢k8Vņp.¢kdï}†Äf77įº`@@®ˇ'7†àÓÕkÿ¨1®«õ¿¨®ˇ'7‡ÕkÔÕk8VņpÓÕkdï}†êh77†¯º`@@®ˇ'7†àÆ÷kÿ¨1®«õ¿¨®ˇ'7‡∞÷kØ÷k8VņpÆ÷kdï}††j77¿¯º`@ 8;lâ⡡ˇˇø˚ˇˇˇˇˇˇâ â—ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇXO∞¸ˇˇˇˇââ8;l†;l§x~†P;lp]}†„ÛóÎ∂ƒA¶€O∆¯Ï?0°+A„ÛóÎ∂ƒA@@∏o≥l†ò,Ælêo≥l1®«õxo≥l∏o≥l‡0ÆlË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ-Æl8VņÄ,Ældï}† 
@1@¿â e.Vulcanò„ù∏∂ü 0`H=†$>†n»õ1»lËlËmËl∏nËlhnËl†nËlĪ6`kËl¨∫ü–kËl¯¢}†ÄÑ.A
U6MTMuMDg3WiJ9
öôôôôôπ?^@öôôôôôπ?@@@†Y∑mÄêY∑màpÂçX q`Ü)‚Ö ¬Ök»õËn∑m q`òL?7ÿL?7ÿL?7M?7n∑mò∫mpY∑mæ}†Äæíˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

@@(77†ÿ-¿m771®«õÿ77(77‡0¿mê77P.¿m8Vņ¿-¿mdï}†@@»ã≥l†òÏ»m†ã≥l1®«õàã≥l»ã≥l‡»mË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇÌ»m8VņÄÏ»mdï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

@@Xµ·m|{v†ò¨n0µ·m1®«õµ·mXµ·m‡∞nv{|Ë¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ≠n8VņĨndï}†•ÙL/1ñ”?∆› Zk˚?–ÿ‡Ë@ìD?.02468:<>@BD
 "$lmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~@`∫z$©`j∞πo`$©`‚2‹ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇÄ†õ@
`@
`ˇˇˇˇpØπo¸ÏŒ©`ØπoÏ\}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

@@»c∫l†òl¬o†c∫l1®«õàc∫l»c∫l‡p¬oË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇm¬o8VņÄl¬odï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

@@xÇí7†òl”oPÇí71®«õ8Çí7xÇí7‡p”oË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇm”o8VņÄl”odï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
@@xÇí7†ò,oPÇí71®«õ8Çí7xÇí7‡0oË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ-o8VņÄ,odï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
@@xÇí7†òϯoPÇí71®«õ8Çí7xÇí7‡¯oË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ̯o8VņÄϯodï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
@@xÇí7†òl˝àPÇí71®«õ8Çí7xÇí7‡p˝àË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇm˝à8VņÄl˝àdï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
@@h-ªl†òlÄä@-ªl1®«õ(-ªlh-ªl‡pÄäË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇmÄä8VņÄlÄädï}†

@`<†’ıhÕãHñ∆í1®«õ0ñ∆íñ∆í‡0ã’ıHIìËy´Ø‡Õã8VņPÕãdï}†@Îul`Îul‡Ôulul ø ÈæÏæÄø†¶æ‡/æ«=Ķø4333Õ}[@2s[@öôôôôôŸ?öôôôôôŸ?öôôôôôÈ?
◊£=ÕÃÃÃñh[@ÕÃÃÃñh[@öôôô9®[@gfffûù[@ÄhÚ>ˆ>DJ¯>ú†˘>;◊ï?⁄¢ö?§ù??{ü?HˆE?q¶L?s^P?ñûR?à~ô>‚©>”¢≥>Zîπ>æ_1>÷]7>÷≤:>∑<>÷ã∑*ÑëÒÙ◊√ıô–Îjæ ÷0aË–ß ÑÆ»eÈ°€∞«b'fiën)˘ì‚è,$rJI¥˙√'˛´Äı7iÁ®”èÆ`ˇÜô&öHÇMô¢ÇÏ9∑”î≤Í:c KX& ∫›Ω÷°‹§"ê Á˛mùœ :Ãà•©ˇÄ$zSU@@òIªl

†¿áã;àlqâpIªl1®«õXIªlòIªl‡pqâ¿áã;

¨Zd;flˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇmqâ8Vņplqâdï}† J8flπ`(y<eÔ J8flπ`@@Nªl†ò,zâ‡Mªl1®«õ»MªlNªl‡0zâË¡ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ-zâ8VņÄ,zâdï}†k size: orkQueue> <5> thread render stack size: 536576
@@H.¸7†è‘ô;¯≠πãpfiı
1®«õXfiı
H.¸7‡∞πãè‘ô;ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇpÆπã8Vņ‡≠πãdï}†Øπã Øπã
@ H^¬ã¡ˇˇˇø˚ˇˇˇˇˇˇÂ —ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇXO∞¸ˇˇˇˇÂÂH^¬ã∞]¬ã§x~†`]¬ãp]}†äYUìÎ∂ƒAª\ƒwbVÂ?VY$A3.mov 44100.pekäYUìÎ∂ƒA@@0v‰`†»Ó&å∏«¢1®«õ†«¢0v‰`‡&å@Ô&å8Vņ∞Ó&ådï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

@@†Œ¬`†ËÆ/åËŒ¬`1®«õ–Œ¬`†Œ¬`‡∞/å`Ø/å8Vņ–Æ/ådï}†ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
"

not sure whether that helps..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mmucool,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are able to reproduce it as well and we are investigating a fix.

Thanks again,

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After Effects immedietly crashes if I try to open a file that uses Rotobrush. It also crashes when I start a new file an attempt to use Rotobrush (regardless of rotobrush version settings). I've tried deleting and re-installing the AE app, changed preferences to Mercury Software Only, deleting my preferences, and clearing cache.  This was working perfectly fine last night.

Macbook Pro 

Apple M1 Max

Ventura 13.1

After Effects 2023

Version 23. 1

The crash report is as follows (first portion):

MDMPìß Ÿtøc8Ä@»HLY®DkPã|oPC4 9¥@9 X≥ã
 Å∏
22C65@GXtøc ‡PSTPDTƒˇˇˇmacOS 13.1 (22C65); Darwin 22.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 22.2.0: Fri Nov 11 02:03:51 PST 2022; root:xnu-8792.61.2~4/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 arm64; MacBookPro18,2 (J316c)crashpad.arm64,0.8.0,mac,110000,120100[
“`ªP‡–k00?ê%“‡02k(2kW0oê¨+“‡:kÍ:kV@∆ê<?“‡0õk∞,õkPS@êÃ@“‡£kÏ£kSêoê\#C“‡∞Ck ™Ck‡U†¬êÏ&}“‡píkmíkRÄê|*~“‡pµkmµkRêjê .“‡0æk-ækR†ºêú1Ç“‡p}m–[}m0d∞ ê,5퓇0¨Ñ,¨ÑT‡r êº8쓇¥ÑPÎ¥Ñ∞T‡∆ êL<ÉÖÿÉÖgê
ê‹?ñ“‡∞åÖ¨åÖT†Ç
êlCû“‡™ÖÏ™ÖT†÷
ê¸Fü“‡∞Ká`≠Ká†R†* êåJ†“‡pTá‡\Tá c@} êN£“‡ßá‡Óßá Q`‡ ê¨Q∑“‡∞fiá@≠fiá¿RÄ1 ê<UÀ“‡pÁálÁáT@Ñ êÃXÓ‡0á,áT@ÿ ê\\Õ“‡¯áϯáT@,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 10.08.06 PM.png

I spent hours on this project last week with no problems. Now it's impossible to open without crashing within five seconds.

Is this what everyone else is dealing with regarding rotobrush projects?

A few threads mention switching to rotobrush 1.0, but the system crashes by the time I open the effects control window I'm locked out.

Do I REALLY need to start this project over with rotobrush 1.0 to finish it???

My Mac: Studio with M1 Max, 64 gigs of RAM, Ventura 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yoo!

I'm having this exact problem right now, I've just been on call with Apple, who helped somewhat, and also Adobe (I'm not sure if it was actually Adobe - the dude asked me to screen share, and to allow him access to control my screen, and full disk access) 

I think it possibly has something to do with the new update that came out a few days ago, and the M1 chips?

I can run it perfectly on my Macbook Pro which has an Intel i9 chip, but as soon as I try on my Mac Studio, just crashes while I'm trying to rotoscope, and when I try and reopen the file, doesnt load, and crashes.

Super annoying with deadlines due today :')

Running: Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, and also Ventura 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same crashes with version 23.1.0

What helped was setting the quality to "Standard".

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I am on MacOS Version 13.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with brand new Macbook Pro M2: OS Ventura.

Using RotoBrush, After Effect crash after the first frame.

After several calls to Adobe service, no one can tell me what is going on.

Is your problem solved now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our apologies for the frustration these crashes have caused.

Our investigation into this issue has found that the Best mode of Rotobrush 2.0 is incompatible with macOS 13 (Ventura) on certain M1 machines and crashes AE when attempting to propagate its matte through any footage. The workaround is to use the Standard mode instead, which should avoid the crash. If the edge detail is not high enough in Standard mode, you can try enabling Classic Controls to enable additional edge refinement.

We are currently working with Apple to make the Best mode compatible with macOS 13. In the latest Beta builds, there will be an error message (rather than a crash) when attempting to use Best mode.

Thank you all again for reporting this issue,

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenho o mesmo problema com o M2 Pro

Está instalado o 

MacOS Ventura 13.2.1

After effects 23.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks again for reporting this issue to us, we highly appreciate it. We are continuing to work with Apple to make the Best Quality mode of the Roto Brush 2 compatible with macOS 13. While this work is in progress, we've released After Effects 23.2.1 which will show an error when the Best mode is selected, rather than crash.

Once the compatibility issue is resolved, RB2's Best mode will again be available in future versions of After Effects. Until then, please continue to use the Standard mode, with Classic Control if needed.

Thanks again,

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects 23.3

M1, OS 12.5.1

rotobrush used to work now it crashes instantly irrepective of classic/best 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On ventura 13.3 afret affect version 23.3 just worked rotobrush)

Upgrade to the latest mac OS and everything will be fine)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks.

I'll have to wait till tonight but will try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ventura 13.3

After Effects 23.3

Crashed instantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ventura 13.3

After Effects 23.3

All working)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't use the paint tool either... The moment I try to paint the alpha channel, it crashes.

Tried uninstall and install again and had no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked paint tools ))
Everything works fine)
there is a delay between pressing paint and the result. quite a long delay)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to OS 13.4

AE still AE23.3

slight inprovement . AE now hangs before crashing and i have the opportunity to submit a crash report.
Seems the Update to OS only works for some

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where you got 13.4 ))
I have the latest version 13.3 and everything works ))
But I have m1

Votes

Translate

Translate