• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects keeps auto-selecting shapes

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a character Rig, and After Effects keeps auto selecting a shape I'm not working on. When I click on other shapes on the viewfinder, I can't deselect it. I don't know what's going on. It's been incredibly frustrating and has been hampering my workflow.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Troubleshooting , Workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Hi @Adam Love,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Would you be able to share a screen recording of the issue as it occurs? If it helps, there is a "Select" menu at the bottom of the right-click menu when you right-click in the Comp panel that will show all the layers that are under your mouse. If you use that sub-menu, are you able to select the Shape layers you need?

Thanks for any additional info you can provide,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Adam Love,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Would you be able to share a screen recording of the issue as it occurs? If it helps, there is a "Select" menu at the bottom of the right-click menu when you right-click in the Comp panel that will show all the layers that are under your mouse. If you use that sub-menu, are you able to select the Shape layers you need?

Thanks for any additional info you can provide,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate