• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects not Rendering a specific File. What gives?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A particular File is in question. When I began altering a specific template file, that was rendering fine up until a certain point, it began freezing upon the first second of RENDER. I am not able to get the file to Budge past 1% and it hangs completely, no time lapses. Used Media Encoder and A simple AE render...NADA! FROZEN!

I tested to see if I accidentally altered any scripting on the template causing some weird chain reaction, any effects causing errors or plugins could be hung up..deleted some...simple process of elimination. No matter what I delete...the file refuses to Render ( but I get no errors otherwise ). When I open another project, No matter how detailed or simple...it Renders fine, and quick. SO, the issue remains with this particular file. I cannot Share the file as it is a work for hire situation. But I can screenshot some elements here and there. 

( THE PROJECT DOES CONTAIN A FAIR USE OF MAXON /RED GIANT PLUGINS...I ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE ISSUE WITH THOSE BUT I DELETED OR DEACTIVAED MOST IF NOT ALL, STILL NO RENDER ) 

My settings on AE are all pretty standard ( tried optimizing, that didnt do sh#t. Everything is up to date, from Adobe products to my GPU to the never ending Windows updates. Attached are a few things I believe some would need to find the answer, let me know if you require more insight or detail. I am completely in the dark on this. However, I have a feeling the answer is extremely simple.

Thank you in advance for whatever help I can get! 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Compositing and VFX , Crash , Import and export , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?