• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects with screen glitching

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem in After Effects and Photoshop.

In Photosho it generates white squares when working with images inside an artboard. These white pixels appear when transforming layers, moving layers or using brush. In some moments it also occurred that the image is corrupted. When the image corrupts inside photoshop I found how to escape the error. I need to go back in a process (ctrl + z) and convert the image into a smartobject, doing this process I can transform the image without it being corrupted.

This happens on two different computers, one with a 64 GB Ryzen 9 processor, with M.2 SSD and Raedeon RX5600 XT graphics card, and another with 44 GB Xeon processor, also with M.2 SSD, without graphics card, both computers running Windows 10 operating.

I also have problems with some videos within After Effects, screen glitching often happens within the videos.

I've already tried removing the ram memory and working only with a pendrive, working directly inside an external HD, removing the video card.

But unfortunately nothing was possible to fix this error.

Attached print and video of the bug.

I can't find anything similar on the internet and I can only ask for help in the community.

Thank you very much in advance

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Have you updated your AMD GPU Drivers? There are definitely some older drivers that cause issues with AE right now. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you updated your AMD GPU Drivers? There are definitely some older drivers that cause issues with AE right now. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate