• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackmagic playback video device's Color gamut option inside After Effects is disappear?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like the subject, Color gamut option under blackmagic device selection of video device inside after effects is disappear? But inside premiere still stand... can somebody help?

PR:

TOPICS
Dynamic link , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

@ead29255653xh1a BMD has responded via email and I have copied you in the latest messages. The issue does appear to be on their side, so I am moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for any other encountering this same issue.

Cheers,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ead29255653xh1a,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you share screengrabs of the color gamut option in Premiere and of its expected location in After Effects?

Thanks for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR:

微信图片_20230403001629.png

AE:

QQ图片20230403001423.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE:

QQ图片20230403001423.png

PR:微信图片_20230403001629.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like the subject, Color gamut option under blackmagic device selection of video device inside after effects is disappear? But inside premiere still stand... can somebody help?

PR:

By @ead29255653xh1a

Sure thing, But I forgot Quota...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, @ead29255653xh1a! This might be an issue that Black Magic will need to address, but I have asked our team internally for more details.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR:

By @ead29255653xh1a

@JohnColombo Have already contacted they technical support, they said this is adobe problem... Told me to find you guys..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ead29255653xh1a Thank you! Could you please put us in touch with the BMD representative(s) who provided that information? Our engineers have confirmed that this is not a setting or dialog that we control, so we may need to talk with BMD to sort this out. Feel free to send me a private message with their contact info.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR:

By @ead29255653xh1a

@JohnColombo Already send it. Please check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JohnColombo Do you have an email? adobe said that "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." So I cant send you the guy of BMD's email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ead29255653xh1a,

I've sent an email over to Black Magic asking about this issue and will let you know their response.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ead29255653xh1a BMD has responded via email and I have copied you in the latest messages. The issue does appear to be on their side, so I am moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for any other encountering this same issue.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines