• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every Video i render Has a thin Half pixel border

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 Running After effects 2023 & Premiere 2023 where both issues exist.

When I use a white solid or a shape layer as a background, I get a weird border artifact that appears only at certain times in the program, but always in the renders. 

In the attached image "Boarder issue 2" and "Boarder issue 3" you can see the lines appearing at different viewport zoom levels (12.5% and 25%) they disappear at 50% and at 100%, but regardless of what the viewport is, they will appear in the final render.

If I add a white rectangle/solid behind the video like in  "Boarder issue 4" the outline disappears (in this case I put the solid behind half of the video) but it will still appear in the render. 

Trying to export from premiere leads to a similar result, in "border issue" you can see scaling down the video (or up to try and crop the border)  still results in a new border being created.

I have rendered in H.264, MOV. Transparency videos. none successful.

Please if you have any idea of what I am doing wrong or if this is just a bug let me know. Effecting my client's work.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?