• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nvidia Studio Driver 526.98

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in AE2021 due to issues with Rendering DNxHD files, but the issue DOES occur in 2023.

Tonight I attempted to update my Nvidia Studio Driver to 526.98. I've worked sucessfully to date without issue in 517.40

Geforce Driver Window.png

After installing 526.98, I used some mp4 ecoded Quicktimes from the client that have had NO issue to date in AE2021. They appear in Quicktime Player 7 just fine.

QT Inspector.png

Opening an existing project that had no issues before the update, the screen was a giant green mess of green gobbledegook.

GreenCompWindow.png

To reproduce

1. Version of app: AE2021 18.4.6 - AE2023 23.0.0
  2. Platform: Intel PC i9, Windows 10 Pro 21H2
  3. To Reproduce: Install new studio driver 526.98
  4. Expected: Movies should appear correctly in AE. Actual: They appear green.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the NVIDIA drivers. As noted in the thread linked below, the latest drivers from NVIDIA appear to correct this issue with H.264/H.265 decoding:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/after-effects-2023-green-preview-with-h-264-files/td-p/13323345/redirect_from_archived_page/true 

Cheers,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue. 

Not sure who to blame. Some people said nvidia. 

316414961_10228226458303196_9203214061066648554_n.jpg

Also getting blue screens. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have the same issue last night too.
李儀婷1-2_AE_split 2.mp4_20221122_074058.986.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solve it with cleaning nvidia drivers with guru3d ddu in safemode and installed nvidia studio like 479.xx or something problem solved.

More more it fills like I have to turn off all hardware acceleration so I am not sure why people buying puget system for insane money if AE will not use the whole advantage of it. And adobe helps in the way like: ' strip of your car from everything, just keep car frame and wheels, and it would go run fast. 😂🤦‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the NVIDIA drivers. As noted in the thread linked below, the latest drivers from NVIDIA appear to correct this issue with H.264/H.265 decoding:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/after-effects-2023-green-preview-with-h-264... 

Cheers,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines