• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Adobe After Effects 2023" would like to access data from other apps. Keeping app data seperate make

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2021 M1 Mac Book Pro running Sonoma 14.0 as the OS. I've never experienced this issue before I updated my OS.

I have uninstalled After Effects and Media Encoder and reinstalled older versions because I thought it might be specifically a CC issue.

When I try to render my After Effects comp out of encoder I get the prompt ' "Adobe After Effects 2023" would like to access data from other apps. Keeping app data seperate makes it easier to manage your privacy and security. ' 

Regardless of whether I select 'Allow' or 'Don't Allow' the prompt continues to pop up over and over again non stop. 

Encoder will not render.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Officially, MacOS 14 is only supported with AE/AME 2024, which is not yet released. So you may experience issues with AE/AME 2023 and earlier as that software was released before Apple released MacOS 14. 

That aside, you may be able resolve this dialog situation by going into System Settings for the OS, Privacy & Security and then going through Full Disk Access and Files and Folders to make sure that AME and AE have the appropriate access to your system. 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Officially, MacOS 14 is only supported with AE/AME 2024, which is not yet released. So you may experience issues with AE/AME 2023 and earlier as that software was released before Apple released MacOS 14. 

That aside, you may be able resolve this dialog situation by going into System Settings for the OS, Privacy & Security and then going through Full Disk Access and Files and Folders to make sure that AME and AE have the appropriate access to your system. 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate