• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"rec.709 profile missing" Interpret Footage error in all versions after 22.2.1 on mac

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using iphone footage (both hdr or non-hdr clips) i cant interpret footage - just get this error mesage: "Profile rec.709 gamma 2.2 is missing or damaged or doesnt have privileges" and fails to open the intepret footage dialogue

Have uninstalled, reinstalled etc. Works fine in v 22.2.1 so i have rolled back to that for now. Am on Apple M1 Max, Monteray 12.5.1. 

This needs to be fixed. As of now, i cant properly use my iphone footage in any of the latest versions. I need to intperet the frame rate from 60 down to 30 fps. Yes i can work aorund this one way or another, but there's clearly a larger bug going on if the profile is not readable/accessible and im not risking further unexpected problems popping up, by going ahead in versions with this bug. 

thanks.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Performance , Troubleshooting , UI and UX , Workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Hi @lx808,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Would you be able to provide a sample clip of the media that produces the error when opening the Interpret Footage dialog? Using a couple of different clips from an iPhone 14, we aren't able to reproduce the error you've described.

Thanks again for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @lx808,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Would you be able to provide a sample clip of the media that produces the error when opening the Interpret Footage dialog? Using a couple of different clips from an iPhone 14, we aren't able to reproduce the error you've described.

Thanks again for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate