• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So Many Bugs

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never have I seen so many bugs in a release. Downloaded recent Adobe updates last night - opened up an Ae file that relies heavily on imported Illustrator assets. Having to go through dozens of assets and reposition/re-keyframe all of them because they've jumped from their position. A project that I thought was almost complete is now hours away from being done. I guess this is what we expect from a company that is pouring all their efforts into AI. Also getting errors on export from Media Encoder.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

In AE 24.0? We didn't touch any code related to Illustrator assets and this is first I've heard of anything like assets changing positions. 

If it's that big of an issue, I'd certainly recommend reinstalling 23.6 and finishing out your project.

Do you have any more details on the errors from Media Encoder? That also doesn't sound like things we've seen. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In AE 24.0? We didn't touch any code related to Illustrator assets and this is first I've heard of anything like assets changing positions. 

If it's that big of an issue, I'd certainly recommend reinstalling 23.6 and finishing out your project.

Do you have any more details on the errors from Media Encoder? That also doesn't sound like things we've seen. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate