• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ÄEGP Plugin PNGIO Support: PNGIO library error.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team, I am getting this error while opening my after effects project. "ÄEGP Plugin PNGIO Support: PNGIO library error: iTXt: chunk data is too large (5027 :: 12)"

Kindly help me for this. thanks.

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file in an image editor, re-save it. Apparently it's malformated or damaged.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, sorry this is not the right solution for this error. because I used almost 50 pngs for this project so each project I can’t resaves it again, after updating adobe 2022 only I am getting this error. 

Thanks for your replay.

regards

Joseph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am getting this same error for a template I am attempting to adapt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines