• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

151 files required to render comp are missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But no they are not. There is absolutely no missing footage in my comp but for some reason it refuses to render anyway. I haven't found anything else so somehow I suppose this is a unique problem. The render freezes and will not finish despite this being a false claim made by the program. And yes, it previews fine so there's no effects hindering it

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Try to typo the word "Missing" in the search field of the project panel. This will show you all the missing files inside the project. Then, if you are sure they are not part of any composition you can delete them. After that try to render your composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to typo the word "Missing" in the search field of the project panel. This will show you all the missing files inside the project. Then, if you are sure they are not part of any composition you can delete them. After that try to render your composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm... even if some footage is missing at the time of rendering, clicking OK should render with AE Placeholders (the color bars).

Try going to the Project tab and then use the Search option to locate "Missing" to check for any footage that needs to be linked.  You may or may not find anything.

The next thing to try would be to open the project in a newer or older version of After Effects in an attempt to pinpoint why it will not render even though it thinks footage is missing.  You didn't mention which version of AE you're running, but if it's 2022, you can open the same project file (AEP) in 2021 and vice versa.

Also, when the project is first opened, are you getting a missing footage message then?  If you're not getting it when the project opens and only when you go to render, I'd run diagnostics on your storage media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines