• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 and 2018

Guide ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a online tutorial. In 2018 app there was a wrench icon on the right side of the upper corner. Where can I find it in 2022 app?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

When you have problems with a tutorial, posting a link to that tutorial is helpful. Fortunately, I know where that one is.

The UI has changed, the Rendering Engine indicator has moved, and the wrench is gone. The rendering options for the C4D renderer can be found in the Composition Settings or accessed directly by clicking on the Render options, which show up when you click the pull-down on the 3D rendering display in the bottom right of the Composition panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a online tutorial. In 2018 app there was a wrench icon on the right side of the upper corner. Where can I find it in 2022 app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have problems with a tutorial, posting a link to that tutorial is helpful. Fortunately, I know where that one is.

The UI has changed, the Rendering Engine indicator has moved, and the wrench is gone. The rendering options for the C4D renderer can be found in the Composition Settings or accessed directly by clicking on the Render options, which show up when you click the pull-down on the 3D rendering display in the bottom right of the Composition panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines