• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d not working

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im confused. i thought the new after effects lets you import 3d models, but it wont let me??? I've tried using different formats like glb & fbx but it just wont let me put it in.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

You can install the public betas from the left side ("Beta Apps" category) of the Creative Cloud Desktop app (see attached screenshot). These can be installed alongside the public versions without causing any issues since they get their own sets of preferences. For the most part you can even go back and forth with your project from public release to beta, so if you want, you can work on your project in AE 2023 and then render in AE Beta.

davidarbor_0-1678738516187.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D model import is only available in the public beta of AE: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-beta-discussions/welcome-to-3d-model-import-in-after-ef...

This will be a huge toolset that's currently missing a lot of features, so it will remain in beta as they're being developed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install the public beta? I don't have it as an option on the creative cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install the public betas from the left side ("Beta Apps" category) of the Creative Cloud Desktop app (see attached screenshot). These can be installed alongside the public versions without causing any issues since they get their own sets of preferences. For the most part you can even go back and forth with your project from public release to beta, so if you want, you can work on your project in AE 2023 and then render in AE Beta.

davidarbor_0-1678738516187.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines