Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D rotation angle is skewed?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I'm trying to use 3D rotation on a layer but when I activate the 3D function the axes look... skewed?? I created this same rotation a few weeks ago on a different project but not sure what's happened here! I had this issue a few times in the past but haven't had it since - does anyone know how to fix this at all please? Have attached a screenshot!

TIA!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your artwork is tiny and that alone could indicate that you have a very short lens with an extreme curvature that would distort any 3D item at the shortest distance, including the transform widget. Start by actually creating a camera layer and check the focal length setting, then adjust your scene. I'm pretty sure your artwork will look like a tiny speck once you do, revealing how much "zoomed in from space" you actually are.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply - I've done the same animation with near-identical artwork before and never had an issue with this... I don't tend to use cameras on my work as I only do relatively simple animations so not 100% sure how to do this but will give it a try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines