Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D textures and lights

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So im doing a project wich includes a moving texture on a 3d element object with a background.

now i also added lights to this comp. and after that precomped it and added it to another comp.

now the background in the total comp. wont show, can this be due to the lights i have put in the first comp that makes the background go away.

still a beginner here, go easy on me

regards Richard

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about the actual structure we can't really tell you much. From hardware rendering issues to an unfavorable combination of layer switches like collapsed transformations to simple issues with how the layers are stacked this could be anything. Screenshots of the whole thing (comp views and timelines) would certainly help to solve this mystery.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the lack of info, will post with screenshots first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for the response 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines