• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d tracker fails on every clip

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using AE for a long time now and I'm pretty much aware of how the tracker works, but this time I upgraded my PC from Ryzen 5 to i9 19200k (not sure if that's got to do anything with this issue). post upgrading and installing AE. I've not been able to track a single clip properly, for every clip, the tracker runs analysis and post-analysis which gives me an error "Analysis solve failed". Before running the tracker, I've tried re-installing AE, re-installing windows, precomposing, and using curves to gain more contrast. tested different clips, I also have problems running tracker on previously tracked footage which worked on my previous pc and same footage tracking analysis fails when trying on this machine. this is totally hampering my work :(. can anyone please help?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sagar,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

Please share the rest of your system specifications (GPU, RAM). What are the details of the footage you're trying to track (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)? Also, what's the source? Are they downloaded or have you recorded them on a camera?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu, Thanks for reaching back, its an old (2020 model) 2060 super graphics card. 690ud mother board with 48gb 2400 Ram. 

However i was able to figure out the solution , because i had used these clips for tracking in previous PC , so the issue appeared only after upgrading.

Per the community and other troubleshooting procedures people suggested upgrade my graphics card driver , which i obviously tried also tried switching from studio drivers to gaming drivers but it didnt help.

My previous ryzen 5 machine didnt have a GPU core in cpu its only apu and this occurred to me. The i9 12900k comes with dedicated 4 GPU cores, and this gave me a hint. I looked for any driver available for intel processor and there it was , UHD drivers for 12900k processor. Realised this could be like intel hd graphics which we get older intel processors and i upgraded same and this helped me solve this. 

When i observed in task manager, regardless of software or open cl or cuda in project settings the gpu consumption while tracking was happening on cpu partion of graphics and not on graphic card. This led me to get the idea. 

Thank you very much for taking time to help with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Nishu suggests, the more we know about your set up the easier it will be to spot the issue.  You mention you've upgraded your PC.  I assume that includes a new graphics card.  What happens if you try the project settings set to Software only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There, Thanks for reaching back, its an old (2020 model) 2060 super graphics card. 690ud mother board with 48gb 2400 Ram. 

However i was able to figure out the solution , because i had used these clips for tracking in previous PC , so the issue appeared only after upgrading.

Per the community and other troubleshooting procedures people suggested upgrade my graphics card driver , which i obviously tried also tried switching from studio drivers to gaming drivers but it didnt help.

My previous ryzen 5 machine didnt have a GPU core in cpu its only apu and this occurred to me. The i9 12900k comes with dedicated 4 GPU cores, and this gave me a hint. I looked for any driver available for intel processor and there it was , UHD drivers for 12900k processor. Realised this could be like intel hd graphics which we get older intel processors and i upgraded same and this helped me solve this. 

When i observed in task manager, regardless of software or open cl or cuda in project settings the gpu consumption while tracking was happening on cpu partion of graphics and not on graphic card. This led me to get the idea. 

Thank you very much for taking time to help with this🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines