• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d transparency show up as red

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a comp in 3d using the Cinema 4D renderer because am using the text extrusion option. I wanted to make the outlines fill in before revealing the extruded text.  I duplicated the extruded text that was affected by the camera, then turned the extrusion to 0. It only had a grey fill colour. I then swapped the fill colour to the stroke colour on the duplicate text. The text then turned red. Is there any way for this to be fixed?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That woirkflow doesn't make any sense. Simply keep things in separate pre-comps, then assemble them in a parent comp. That way for the fill animation you can use the Standard renderer and avoid all the unnecessary complication that comes with the C4D renderer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi EugeneBotha,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you share a screenshot or screen recording that shows the problem.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines