• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d views (eg, 3 small, 1 large)

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the simple question, but sometimes I'm weary of endlessly searching because of interface changes:

Have we lost the option in the comp viewer for more 3d views than just "2 Views" and "4 Views" offered by the drop-down menu? For example, I liked using the option where there was a larger "Default" view with 3 smaller views (eg, top, side, front) stacked along one side.

Thnaks for any help

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffh20278321,

Thanks for writing in.

After Effects interface got some changes. To get those options, you need to add at least one 3D layer in the project.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response.

However, my issue is not getting the options to show up. When working with a 3d layer, I have the options of "1 View" "2 Views" and "4 Views." But in older versions of AE I could also have the views set up with three views stacked on the left side and 1 view on the right side (like "2 Views," but where the view on the left is split into 3 views. Does that make sense?

So I guess my question is: are there any ways to set up the viewer in 3d other than the "1,2,and 4 views" offered in the drop-down.

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines