• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4 seconds of playback looping

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects wont play back more than a few seconds of my timeline. I have cleared all memory that I could possible clear from caches, RAM, Adobe folders etc. and still had no joy. Also followed help to changes options in preview window and nothing works. I have started brand new project with just 1 video and the same issue occurs. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the After Effects forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds perfectly normal for a RAM preview on a system with limited RAM. Yyou may want to read the online help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/previewing.html

Otherwise you have to be much more specific and provide actual system info, preview settings, info about the contents of the project and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hay muchos factores y detalles técnicos que ayudarían a saber si esos segundos están dentro del rango normal dependiendo de los detalles de tu proyecto. Podrías adjuntar todos los detalles posibles para analizar mejor tu caso y poder intentar ayudarte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem except for me its every 1.5-2 seconds from where it starts then it'll just loop again. ive been able to play it with shift 0 but its annoying having to play it from the start every time, i have around 16 gigs of ram and ive had the same replaying problem with every project i have. (after effects 23)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines