• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absurd error while opening Adobe AE

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open After Effects it says "after effects warning: the directory 'E:' could not be created. please check the parent directory protection or permission rights.

The most absurd thing is that I don't get why or where After Effects would even try to create a folder called as my HDD (I have it installed on my SSD) 

Tried to run as an administrator several time and gave permission to a bunch of folders but it still won't work.

ftrsdgergsgegtsg.PNG

I'd really appreciate if you could help me.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system info and other technical details we can't tell you much. AE even attempting to do such a thing could point to issues with your drive naming and letters, so start by having an excursion to your sisk management system control. A screenshot of that certainly wouldn't hurt. anyway, we seriously need more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines